PIN code for Nissan & InfinitiICC can calculate 4 and 12 digit PIN Code for NATS (Nissan Anti Theft System) Immobilizers used in most of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles made for USA, European and Asian markets, such as:
- Infiniti FX35, FX45, FX50, G20, G35, G37, I30, I35, M35, M45, QX4, QX45, QX56, Q45, EX35, EX37 and others..
- Nissan Altima, Almera, Armada, Frontier, Maxima, Cefiro, Murano, Merca, March, Micra, Navara, Note, Pathfinder, Primera, Patrol, Quest, Quashqai, Sentra, Teana, Titan, Terrano II, Xterra, Xtrail, 350Z, Versa, Atlas, Cabstar, Tiida, Interstar, Kubistar, GT-R, Rogue, Primastar, Juke, Pixo and others..
NATS also known as NVIS - Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System and IVIS - Infiniti Vehicle Immobilizer System.
For calculating Immobilizer PIN code for Nissan or Infiniti vehicle you need to know following information:
- for Nissan C11, K12, E12 - Tiida, Versa, Latio, Micra, Note and other models based on Nissan Renault B platform - 12 chars encrypted code from glove compartment.
- for USA / EU made models with NATS5, NATS5.6, NATS6 immobilizer - 5 chars crypted code from BCM label (Body Control Module, p/n 284B1, 284B2) made in Japan by Calsonic Kansei Corp. for Siemens VDO.
- for models with NATS5, NATS5.6, NATS6 immobilizer - 5 chars crypted code readed with an diagnostic equipment like AD100Pro, Carman Scan and others.
- for any models with NATS5 or NATS5.6 immobilizer - 6/4 chars crypted code from ICU label (Immobilizer Control Unit, p/n 28590) made in Mexico or Germany by Siemens.
- for any models with NATS6 immobilizer - 4/4 chars crypted code from SEC label (Smart Entrance Control unit, p/n 28550) made in Europe by Siemens.
- for 2003 Infiniti Q45, M45 and probably some other models with NATS5 - 5 chars crypted code from IMMU (Immobilizer Unit) label, p/n 28591.
To identify NATS version - check label on ICU: STEP-5 means NATS-5, STEP-5.6 means NATS-5.6, STEP-6 means NATS-6 and STEP-7 means NATS-7.
Calculation of PIN code by encrypted code from BCM for Nissan / Infiniti 2009 and newer models is available from version 1.7.9.
To calculate PIN code by dump you need to locate and read (depend of car model and year):
- ECU - 93C66
- ICU - TMS370C032, ST-A2C11776
- BCM - 93C56, 93C66, 93C76, 95080, 95160, MC9S12XDT384
Support for models with 12 digit codes based on Renault-Samsung platforms - SM3, SM5, SM7 and others will be added in near future.
11 various EEPROM structures (electronic units and their modifications) and 9 secret algorithms for Nissan and Infiniti models are supported by current version of calculator.