PIN code for VAGICC can calculate 4 digit (01234) and 5 digit (12345) SKC for most of VAG models. SKC (Secret Key Code) can be calculated from 7 digit code for VAS-5051/5052 which works in date of issue or by dump of EEPROM from Dashboard, ECU, KESSY and Immo Box. At least following vehicle models are supported:
- Porsche Cayenne and others..
- Bentley Continental and others..
- Skoda Pick-up, Fabia, Superb, Octavia, Felicia, Roomster and others..
- Audi 80, 90, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A8, S3, S4, S6, RS4, TT, Q7, Allroad and others..
- Seat Ibiza, Alhambra, Arosa, Leon, Altea, Cupra, Toledo, Cordoba, Inca and others..
- VW LT35, Caravelle, Polo, Caddy, Bora, Gol Plus, Golf4, Golf5, Sharan, T4, T5, Lupo, Fox, Vento, Touran, Passat B5, Passat B6, Transporter, Jetta, New Beetle, Touareg, Gol, Pointer, Parati, Phaeton and others..
To convert 7 digit SKC to 4 digit and vice versa - you will need to know dealer no, importer code and date of code issue.
To calculate Secret Key Code by dump you need to locate and read (depend of car model and year):
- KESSY - 93C86, MC9S12DT128
- EZS - MC9S12DT256, 9S12XDP512
- Immo Box - 24C02, 24C04, 93C46, 93C56, TMS370C702, 68HC05B6, 68HC05B8
- ECU - 24C04, 93C46, 93C76, 93C86, 95040, 95080, 95128, 95160, 95320, 95P08
- Dashboard - 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C17, 68HC912D60, 68HC912DG128, 68HC912DG256, 68HC711KG2/4, 93C66, 93C86
68 various EEPROM structures (electronic units and their modifications) and 6 secret algorithms for VAG models are supported by current version of calculator.
Audi models made after 2001 and Skoda Roomster, Fabia, Superb, Octavia, Seat Ibiza, Cordoba, VW Polo and other models made after 2006 with VDO Dashboards (crypted 93C86) are supported as well.
In addition ICC can calculate Component Security Code (CS) by dump of various electronic units.
Support for models with RB4 and RB8 Dash (crypted 24C08) will be added in future.